Wednesday, November 2, 2011

So It Begins!

Here's the first post of many (hopefully!). I just needed another site that I could post my book reviews or share anything that passes my fancy. Not too much going on with me right now though. Although, I did finish reading Compendium One of the Walking Dead series last night! It's horrifically awesome! I learned the hard way not to get too attached to characters because they all seem to die off in this comic series. No matter how gory and depressing it gets though I still can't get over how much I love it! I really need to get a hold of more of the comics though. I've only got read up through 57 and I want to get all caught up. I'm addicted!! Must read for anyone...over the age of 12. lol. Disclaimer - it is NOTHING like the tv series. I can't decide which one I like more. They're both great!

No comments:

Post a Comment